Letter From Our CEO
Dear Clients and Customers,
2020 has been a year of unprecedented challenges and disruption. We have faced a worldwide pandemic along with major economic dislocations. We have witnessed injustice and unrest throughout our society. We have experienced significant shifts in the ways we work and in the ways we live. We have experienced high unemployment, economic decline and uncertainty, and, in the manufacturing industry we have suffered high unemployment yet debilitating staffing shortages.
This being said, I want to address CanvasPrints.com manufacturing delays during this holiday season, while I mostly disagree with excuses and only enacting solutions I feel this written letter is a way to be honest with our customers while we are proactively building on solutions to catch-up.
Firstly, we are working on every order, so rest assured, although your order may be delayed it is currently being made and will go out soon. Secondly, we have been facing an uphill battle with staffing shortages that is completely unprecedented from years’ past. These staffing shortages are fluid and change day-by-day depending on attendance.
What we are doing:
- We have partnered with as many staffing agencies in our area as possible to fill the shortage of production staff.
- We have expanded our shifts to 12 – 15 hour days with no caps in overtime and working each shift with no days off.
- We are attempting to expand our customer service team which has been inundated with 5 times the emails and phone-calls over historical figures.
- We have switched from UPS to FedEx that allows weekend and late pickups and faster service at no additional costs to our customers.
- We have our in-house staffing team working overtime to fill positions in our many departments.
I ask you to be patient and work with us, in exchange, I have authorized our customer service team to issue 50% off certificates to customers experiencing late orders for any future purchase on CanvasPrints.com.
If your canvas is a gift, we have produced a printable gift-card PDF you can find here: Printable Gift Certificate.
Lastly, if you would like to cancel your order, we will do our best to accommodate your request, however, if your order is already on the production floor, it may be difficult to cancel your order as once an order is printed, framed and commingled with thousands of other orders it’s difficult to pull these orders out without shipping.
Thank you and Happy Holidays.