Snap! You just took the perfect picture. Now….what to do with it? Are you really going to leave that wonderful memory to get lost in the hundreds of photos you have on your phone? Of course not! You have the genius idea to print that photo onto a canvas.
You find yourself on CanvasPrints.com where you discover the highest-quality canvas prints available for great prices. The prices are so good and the options are endless. You almost don’t believe it! But then you stumble upon this article that walks you through the entire process of how to order canvas prints. Ready? Let’s dive in.
Upload Your Photo
A canvas print is nothing without your awesome photo. When you first arrive at CanvasPrints.com click “Upload Your Photo” to begin.
You will be brought to our designer where you will click “Upload” to add your photo. Select the image from your computer or mobile device.
Pick A Size
After you have uploaded your favorite photograph our system will recommend a size for you. This recommendation is based upon the size of your image. If you are not sure of the quality and size of your image, this is the best choice to help reduce the chances of a distorted print. You can also always reach out to us before you order and we will be happy to take a look at your image.
If you have a specific size in mind you can choose from our other popular options or enter a custom size. To enter a custom size, click on the height and width dropdowns above the “Continue” button.
Customize Your Canvas
After picking a size and hitting “Continue” a modal will appear to pick more options. On some mobile devices, this modal is not available so be sure to place your order from a computer to get these options.
- Blind Shipped: Blind shipping is the perfect option for surprise gifts, professional photographers, and other drop shipping business. By selecting this option, our logo and name will be removed from the packaging and the canvas itself. There will be no way for your customers to know what company produced the canvas.
- Canvas Depth: All of our canvas prints default to a .75” canvas depth. This means the frame that the canvas is stretched over will be .75” thick. You can upgrade to a deluxe gallery-style canvas depth. The gallery-style canvas is 1.5”.
- Next-Day Shipping: Need your canvas print sooner? This is the option for you. Selecting this fast tracks the production of your canvas. If ordered before 3 pm EST, it will be ready to ship on the following business day.
- Hanging Kit: Every canvas print comes with a pre-installed sawtooth hanging kit. We offer a premium wire hanging kit for those looking to get an extra secure hang.
- Image Border: The border of the canvas is the part that wraps around the outside of your frame. Customizing this does not affect the image on the front of your canvas. All prints come with a default blur wrap. Upgrades such as mirror, black, white, and grey are available.
Add To Cart and Checkout
After selecting your customization options, you are ready to add the canvas to your cart. If you wish to buy multiple canvases with different images, click the “Add Another Canvas” option. If you are wanting to purchase multiple of a single image and size, simply change the quantity on the Add To Cart page.
After reviewing your cart, click the green “Check Out” button. On the checkout page, you will be able to enter your shipping information. Also, you will be able to enter any discounts that you may have.
Upon entering your shipping information select “Continue To Shipping”. On this page, you will be able to select your shipping method. Currently, we offer UPS Ground, USPS Parcel Select Ground, and USPS Priority Mail. Please note that we do not mark up shipping. What you pay for shipping is the same price it will cost us to ship your canvas prints.
Click “Continue to payment” to enter your payment details. After entering these details, select “Pay now” to place your order.
You did it! In just four easy steps you were able to order a gallery-quality canvas print. Now, sit back and relax while we get to work handmaking your canvas print. Remember, our canvas prints are 100% American made and we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
If you're into canvas prints, you should definitely take a moment to look over our fantastic metal prints!